Tuesday 28 January 2020

New Year - New Blog

Hi Everyone,
If you are reading this, you have found me!
I decided to move myself to a whole new blog because I have not been updating my old one.  And I have changed my focus to a simpler style of dollmaking.  

If you were following me previously, you will know I have tried everything from Santas to polymer clay to air dry clay sculpting and all manner of cloth dolls.

Now I have grand children, I have been interested in children's doll play, and the fact you can whip up a basic rag doll in a couple of hours.  

I will no longer be making clay dolls, not for a while anyway.  I am exploring the Waldorf doll technique and (again) would like to sell on Etsy.
As the picutre shows I have been selling at the local makers' craft market, but to be honest, for all the hours it takes to make many different dolls and then to just sell a few, I would like to see if the world wide web will give me more exposure and a bigger market place.
I am in the process of setting up this site, so bear with me and I promise this will be my new sounding board.  

No comments:

Post a Comment