Tuesday 25 February 2020

Etsy again

It has taken me all day to photograph some dolls I want to put onto my Etsy site.
I have to say I am so pleased that a very kind buyer has put photos of my doll on her Instagram site and made a cosy bed for the doll and gifted it to her 4 year old.  My heart swelled when I saw the post.  I would love to just spend my days sewing dolls, their clothing and knitting cardigans and shoes for these little beings.
I like my shop name Minikins, because literally it could be a description of a little family member. 


I love this cat design, it was inspired by my long limbed doll making style, inspiration from other dollmakers and the squinty eyes my own cat does.
The halter neck dress is from a pattern I purchased on Etsy.  It is so cute.


So I am once again trying to put some of my creations online.  I am sure it will all come to fruition.  The timing has to be right and the product has to be right so here it goes again.................

No comments:

Post a Comment